- Easy to understand
- Street specific
- Rich bonus section
- $100 OFF with the following code bookonpoker100
- A high number of downloadable cheat sheets (including ranges)
- The strategy is adjusted according to your opponent's playing style
- Cheap for the amount of knowledge you get
- Some of the strategies won't work in high stake games
Who is BlackRain79?
Nathan “BlackRain79” Williams is a professional poker player with some of the highest online winnings at the micro stakes. He has written multiple books, mainly about small stakes strategy.
The price of the course is $297. However, you can get it for $197 using the following code: bookonpoker100. Simply add the code on the checkout page.
What is included in The Elite Poker University ?
The course includes:
- 17+ hours of training videos
- Hundreds of downloadable “cheat sheets” and written strategy
- 50+ video lessons for cash games, tournaments, zoom, sngs, 6max, live, online, and more.
- 200+ examples of hands
The main content of BlackRain79 Elite Poker University is videos (17+ hours). However, you also get tons of written, downloadable material.
Nathan divided the course into sections based on the street (preflop, flop, turn, river) and included tons of additional studying material.
Each street section starts with a basic strategy or concept and then moves into more advanced elements.
After the street parts, Nathan talks about the management of your career:
- Bankroll managememnt,
- Tilt management,
- Pro players’ secrets,
- HUD usage.
At the end of the course, you get bonus material, which has as much value as the above content, and it contains:
- Guides to playing semi-pro
- Guides to playing full-time pro
- Tournaments Workshops
- Zoom Workshops
Interface Review – is it easy to use?
The Interface is logically organized and well-described. It contains only the necessary elements, making it easy to use
Is it mobile-friendly?
I tested it from a mobile device, and it’s user-friendly. Although I had a problem viewing it from Firefox, it worked fine after cleaning the browser cookies.
- ‘Welcome to BlackRain79 Elite Poker University!
- Welcome! Watch This First (7:07)
- How Much Money Can You Make Playing Poker? (13:39)
- Which Poker Games Are the Most Profitable For You? (15:16)
- The 5 Main Poker Player Types You Must Know! (22:35)
Elite Preflop Poker Strategy
- What Poker Hands Should You Play? (Downloadable “Cheat Sheet” Charts) (26:47)
- What Hands Should You Call With Preflop? (Do It With These Only (13:23)
- What Hands Should You Re-Raise With Preflop? (These Are The Best Ones)(25:38)
Elite Flop Poker Strategy
- When to Bet or Check the Flop (In-Depth Board Texture Analysis) (14:24)
- How Much to Bet on the Flop (Use These Amounts!) (11:26)
- Our Fundamental Proven Winning Flop Strategy (12:57)
- What To Do If You Get Called On the Flop? (17:22)
- What To Do If You Get Raised On the Flop? (20:40)
- When To Re-Raise On the Flop! (These Situations) (14:34)
- Advanced Flop Delayed C-Betting Strategy (17:51)
- Advanced Flop Floating Strategy As the Preflop Caller (23:32)
- When to Raise the Flop as the Preflop Caller (26:30)
- My Secret Flop “Donk Betting” Strategy (17:20)
- How to Dominate Multi-Way Pots On the Flop (14:03)
- Advanced 3-Bet Pot Flop Strategy as the Preflop Raiser (37:01)
- Advanced 3-Bet Pot Flop Strategy as the Preflop Caller (33:27)
Elite Turn Poker Strategy
- Optimal Double Barrel Strategy (Scare Cards and Equity Cards) (29:21)
- Our Fundamental Proven Winning Turn Strategy (15:41)
- What To Do When You Get Called on the Turn? (21:18)
- What To Do When You Get Raised on the Turn? (28:42)
- The “Art” of the Delayed Turn C-Bet (9:09)
- Advanced Check Raising the Turn For Maximum Value! (15:49)
- Double Floating the Turn (Elite Level Strategy) (29:37)
- Raising the Turn as a Semi-Bluff (Use vs. Aggressive Players) (14:36)
- How to Pot Control the Turn Like the Pros (16:39)
- Advanced 3-Bet Pot Turn Strategy as the Preflop Raiser (21:00)
- Advanced 3-Bet Pot Turn Strategy as the Preflop Caller (23:07)
Elite River Poker Strategy
- Fundamental River Strategy (Standard Value Bets and Bluffs) (29:36)
- Triple Barrel Bluffs (Highly Advanced Strategy) (13:49)
- How to Get the Maximum “Thin” Value on the River (12:30)
- Your Complete Guide to Optimal River Bluffing Strategy (18:23)
- Your Complete Guide to Optimal River Value Betting Strategy (19:35)
- Advanced Check Raising the River For Maximum Value! (12:19)
- The Ultimate Weapon (The River Overbet Shove ALL-IN) (9:36)
- How to Manage Your Poker Career Like the Pros
- The Ultimate Guide to Tilt Control (Most Important Video) (26:23)
- Your Complete Guide to Bankroll Management (12:50)
- Elite Game Selection Used by Pros (What They Don’t Tell You) (10:36)
- How to Setup Your Poker HUD (Use These 15 Stats) (22:49)
- Thank You (My Final Advice to You as a 10+ Year Pro) (7:37)
*BONUS* BlackRain79 Elite Poker University Videos
- [Bonus] Your Ultimate Guide to Playing Poker Semi-Professionally (9:09)
- [Bonus] Your Ultimate Guide to Playing Poker Professionally (28:19)
- [Bonus] Elite Zoom Poker Strategy Workshop Part 1 (25:54)
- [Bonus] Elite Zoom Poker Strategy Workshop Part 2 (24:31)
- [Bonus] Elite MTT Poker Strategy Workshop Part 1 (31:02)
- [Bonus] Elite MTT Poker Strategy Workshop Part 2 (16:34)
- [Bonus] Elite MTT Poker Strategy Workshop Part 3 (26:40)
- Free Bonuses are Also Included!
- Elite Zoom Poker Strategy Workshop ($300 Value)
- Elite Tournament Poker Strategy Workshop ($500 Value)
- Download My Preflop Starting Hand “Cheat Sheets” for Every Position at the Poker Table ($200 Value)
- The Ultimate Guide to Semi-Professional Poker ($200 Value)
- The Ultimate Guide to Playing Poker Professionally ($500 Value)
Praise and Critique – BlackRain79 Elite Poker University
The course is well-structured and thorough. BlackRain79 presents all the information in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
He often recommends straightforward TAG game without overthinking.
His strategy is simple and adjusted according to your opponent’s playing style.
‘We always want to have a flexible strategy in poker which adjusts to the strengths and weaknesses of your opponents.”
Nathan Williams uses uncomplicated language and explains the poker slang.
I particularly enjoyed Nathan’s explanations of why playing aggressively is crucial in poker. His thought process is logical and will make sense even to novice players.
Hundreds of hand examples guide you through the most challenging spots you will face at the tables.
On the negative side, there are not enough strategy adjustments for MTT play, but there is a separate section for tournaments.
Also, there is no application. But it’s unnecessary since the course is easy to use from a mobile device without the app.
I recommend it to beginner and intermediate players. However, you must have some basic understanding to take this course (know the rules, etc.).
If you are an advanced player, you should get a course designed specifically for the games you play, for example, The Tournament Masterclass – Expert by Raise Your Edge (use BOPEXP to get $150 OFF).
Watch the course from beginning to end because the videos are made in linear order, from the most basic concepts to the most advanced ones.
To be a winning player, you must be familiar with all the concepts this course teaches.
Can you access it from a mobile device?
How much is the course?
Who is the course for?
Is it for live or online games?
Specification: BlackRain79 Elite Poker University
There are no reviews yet.