- Comprehensive Mental Strategy: Covers all bases from diet and exercise to sleep and meditation. It's like having a full house in your mental game.
- Expert Guidance: Elliot Roe isn’t just any coach; he’s a seasoned hypnotherapist and mental game expert. You’re learning from the Phil Ivey of mental game strategy.
- Real-Life Techniques: The course offers practical, actionable strategies. It’s like getting the hole card camera view of your mental game.
- Emphasis on Focus and Professionalism: Roe zeros in on these crucial aspects, offering a roadmap to maintaining them through the ups and downs. Think of it as your mental game’s pocket aces.
- Holistic Approach: The course doesn’t just focus on poker; it addresses your overall lifestyle, which is crucial for long-term success.
- Intensity and Commitment Required: Not for the faint of heart. If you’re looking for quick tips, this might feel like trying to bluff a pot with a table full of calling stations.
- Time Investment: This isn’t a one-and-done deal. It’s a long-term commitment,
- Not Strategy Focused: If you’re solely looking for tactical poker play strategies, this course plays a different game.
- The Brain Behind the Course: Elliot Roe’s Credentials
- Course Content Overview
- The Mental Grind: Strategies and Techniques
- Course Price
- The Reality Check: Pros and Cons of ‘Focus, Professionalism, and Dealing with Downswings’ course
- Stacking Up: How Does it Compare?
- My Recommendation
- My Favorite Course Quote
Today, I am dissecting a course that’s not about your usual flop textures or river bluffs.
It’s about conquering the battlefield of the mind. I’m talking about Elliot Roe’s ‘Focus Professionalism and Dealing with Downswings’.
Let’s dive into this mental dojo and see what gems we can unearth.
The Brain Behind the Course: Elliot Roe’s Credentials
First off, who’s dealing with these mental cards?
Elliot Roe, a name synonymous with peak mental performance in poker.
He’s not just a coach; he’s a hypnotherapist, NLP, and EFT guru who’s worked with the crème de la crème of poker, sports, and business.
If poker’s a mental game, Roe’s like the Phil Ivey of the mind.
Course Content Overview
The course isn’t just a random collection of tips; it’s a full-blown strategy for mental toughness.
Roe covers everything from the importance of diet (hello, brain food!) and exercise (pump it to up your focus), to mastering your sleep cycle and the art of meditation.
It’s not just about playing your A-game; it’s about living it.
The Mental Grind: Strategies and Techniques
Roe dives deep into the real deal – building focus and professionalism. He’s not only talking about avoiding tilt.
He’s teaching how to forge a mindset that withstands the brutal swings of the game.
From pre-game routines to harnessing the power of visualization and hypnosis, Roe’s techniques are like the small edges that make a big difference in your win rate.
Alright, let’s talk numbers for Elliot Roe’s poker course.
The sticker price? $79.
But here’s a nifty little loophole for you budget-savvy grinders: you can actually get your hands on this course for free.
By snagging a 7-day free trial at pokercoaching.
Yep, you heard that right.
Sign up for the trial, dive into Roe’s course, and soak up all that mental game wisdom without spending a chip.
It’s like hitting a royal flush without risking your stack – a perfect chance to explore top-notch content and decide if it’s worth the full buy-in.
Just remember, once the trial’s up, the clock’s ticking, so make those seven days count!”
The Reality Check: Pros and Cons of ‘Focus, Professionalism, and Dealing with Downswings’ course
Alright, let’s be real.
If you’re after quick hacks, this isn’t your playground.
But, if you’re ready to commit to a mental marathon, the rewards are as sweet as a rivered straight flush.
The course demands dedication, but hey, that’s what separates the sharks from the fish, right?
Stacking Up: How Does it Compare?
In the poker world, where strategy and technical skills are king, ‘Focus, Professionalism, and Dealing with Downswings’ is a breath of fresh air.
It focuses on the often-overlooked aspect of the game – the mental game. It’s like finding that hidden gem that turns a good player into a great one.
So, would I recommend Elliot Roe’s ‘Focus, Professionalism, and Dealing with Downswings’?
In a heartbeat.
It’s a goldmine for anyone looking to elevate their mental game. Think of it as investing in the best poker tool there is – your mind.
That’s the rundown, folks.
Remember, poker’s not just about the cards you’re holding; it’s about the mindset you bring to the table. And with Roe’s guidance, you’re not just playing the game; you’re mastering it.
Stay sharp, stay focused, and as always, may your bluffs be convincing and your tells undetectable.
My Favorite Course Quote
“Poker tournament dinner break is where you get your advantage”
Is this course suitable for beginners?
Ideal for players with some experience who understand poker fundamentals and are looking to enhance their mental game.
How much time commitment is required?
It requires a significant commitment, as the course is comprehensive and involves implementing various lifestyle changes.
Does the course include specific poker strategy tips?
The focus is primarily on the mental aspects of poker, not specific playing strategies.
Can the techniques be applied to other areas of life?
Yes, many of the strategies for focus, discipline, and mental resilience are applicable in various life scenarios.
Is there support or community interaction as part of the course?
Details on community interaction or support would depend on the course’s current structure, which can be checked on the official website or contact points.
How does this course differ from other poker courses?
It uniquely focuses on the mental game and psychological aspects rather than the technical strategies of poker.
Is the investment in the course worth it?
For players serious about improving their mental approach to poker and willing to invest time and effort, the course offers valuable insights.
Are there any prerequisites for taking this course?
Basic understanding of poker and a willingness to delve into psychological and lifestyle aspects are essential.
Specification: Elliot Roe’s ‘Focus Professionalism and Dealing with Downswings’ – Course Review (2024)
a semi-pro poker player since 2010. I used to specialize in satellites but shifted to cash games with the arrival of my son. Join me in navigating the poker world, balancing strategy at the tables and the joys of fatherhood… [read more]
Get all the poker books ever written list
No spam, I promise!